Saturday, March 15, 2008

STRIPPER STRIPPED

Sadly, it's the end of the road for one of my favorites. This week, Danny Hernandez leaves American Idol. The stripper scandal might have had an effect on the result. I guess the scandal with the New York governor being involved in a prostitution ring is too much to handle by the Americans that's why they voted off the former stripper from the show. I'm just kidding.

Honestly, performance-wise, my bets didn't do well with their performances except for Carly and Michael. Ramiele's performance was so-so; David A. forgot some of his lines; Syesha's performance was also mediocre; and, David H overdid his.

Anyway, I really think Brooke's performance was also boring.

By the way, they keep on saying that this season, it's all about the youth. Then how come they make the contestants sing songs from the Lennon-McCartney songbook. I mean, that's way too old for the youth. Don't tell me it's classic. Some of the contestants are below 20 years old. They don't even know that the Beatles proclaimed themselves as more popular that Jesus. You might be thinking ... how come they were able to sing songs from the 60's and 70's? Oh come on, simple math. There are more songs in the 60's/70's songbook compared to the Lennon-McCartney's.

Anyway, I'm just glad that the rest of my bets will be given a chance to redeem themselves.

No comments: