Wednesday, March 05, 2008

STAYING ALIVE

Being in a vehicle still gives me the creeps. Especially when it's going more than 60Kph. Not many people know this (my family included) that I was in car crash before. Seated beside my classmate who was driving his sister's car, everything went by really, really fast. We didn't have any seatbelt on. I think we were going more than 80kph that time. I didn't dare take a picture of the wrecked car because I was really freaked out that time. We were en route to our duty in Bulacan (Brgy. Sapang Palay, San Jose del Monte) when the accident happened.

The impact was so hard that the rear view mirror was removed from its hinge and hit me on the head. I'm really thankful that I was holding on to the hand bar that time. I'm also thankful that we did not fly through the glass. The door locks were jammed, the left front wheel was removed from its sockets, the hood was a total mess. Nobody died and we only sustained minor injuries.

I'm not a goodlooking person but I could never forgive myself if I died that time. I don't want to die ugly hahaha. "Vain - I bet you think this song is about you ..." Just kidding ...

No comments: