Monday, February 25, 2008

AND THEN THERE WERE 20

It's the end of the road for American Idol Season 7 hopefuls Garrett Haley, Amy Davis, Joanne Borgella, and Colton Berry.

I wasn't really impressed as well with their performances. Garrett, who, if you have read my previous blogs did not have any video of his previous audition performances, sounded like a violin. Amy, who sang Where The Boys Are, didn't put too much emotion on her performance. It was like she and the song were two different entities. Colton, who Simon didn't want to be included in the top 24, did a performance that looked like it was really exaggerated. Joanne, was a real disappointment. Bad choice of song I guess although she could have easily nailed I Say A Little for You. Hmmm, she might have caught the flu that time. She was really great in her auditions, really dunno what happened to her Top 24 performance.

So now we only have 20 contestants left. Yipee for my favorites who are still on the list. Randy, Paula, and Simon simply adored the performances of David Archuleta and Ramiele Malubay. Ramiele, being a big fan of Lani Misalucha, did her own rendition of the Lani revival of You Don't Have to Say You Love Me. She did great performance. David A. was really into the song when he did his performance. Being a pro at performing, he did not find it hard to be confident on stage.

This coming Tue (Wed, Phils time), I hope to see more great performances from my favorites. Keep voting for my favorites please. Thanks!

No comments: