Friday, September 09, 2005

A NEW BEGINNING

... so welcome back to me... hehehe... i left Blogger for Friendster blog but with recent events that really pissed me off, i decided to make another account here in Blogger.... i did enjoy Friendster blog but recently, they are always under maintenance and i can't access them whenever i want to.... which is a bummer...

... lots of things have happened and i can't put them in Friendster blog coz i can't access it...

... hmmm.... lemme start on August 24... i went home early and did not attend my second class because i was supposed to finalize our case study report for august 26, that same week... the deal was, my groupmates would come over and help me finish the paper... after waiting for them for who knows how many hours, nobody came, no call nor text to tell me that they couldn't make it... i thought that was pretty stupid... i didn't wanna spend a peso just to ask them if they would come or not... in the end, nobody came.... what's worse was that my cousin from Laguna texted me and told me that our grandma just died... i really couldn't believe it and at the back of my head, i was thinking "what the fuck did they do to my Lola?"... well, at least she no longer has to endure the pathetic mishandling of her daughters and grandkids there... they were mean to her because she had this "i don't need you" attitude which was understandable given that she was in denial of an impending death due to her breast cancer complication... i think she knew all along that her time was almost up so she just lost hope.... i was really guilty because i wasn't able to visit her for several weeks due to my toxic duty schedule...

... the next day, nothing much happened except that i wasn't really keen on speaking to my groupmates... i had to force them to finalize their assignments do that by the next day, we need only to print it... ha! i expected too much...

... well, sorry to admit it but some of my groupmates are really pathetic. i thought it was really stupid of some of them to request to do the easiest parts of the paper.... somebody wanted to have the introduction and i was like... whoa! no way... you're too dense for that... we can't open this presentation with a thud rather than a bang... though i didn't tell her that but a groupmate of mine told me that she doesn't want the other girl to do the introduction because she thought the girl wasn't capable enough...

... firday, august 26, we crammed... we had to print the paper on the same day with no rehearsal whatsoever hehehe... good thing i didn't give the introduction to "her" because she did a very lousy report of her assignment but all-in-all, i think we did fine compared to the groups who reported after us...

... the next day, i went to school to get my exam permits before i went to the airport to fetch my sister who came home for my lola's burial. everything went well, i guess, but it was damn hot that ... i drove our van home together with our mom and dad... to be honest, i was feeling a bit sleepy that day because i had to wake up early to go to school and get the permit but i still drove us home... hehehe i almost hit a guy in a motor coz i was really sleepy but i guess my parents didn't notice...

... later that night, i don't know how but i lost my paper containing a brief, a pair of socks, my Disney shirt, and a couple more shirts.. included in the paper bag were my regcards and permits... i felt really devastated that night... with no luck i wasn't able to find them...

... august 28, we buried our lola... she was buried far from where we usually bury our departed loved ones so i don't how we are gonna manage to visit them this coming all souls' day...oh well... we'll see...

... august 29 was a public holiday.... the day after, we drove my sister back to the airport because she had to return to japan... she'll be back soon... later that day, i went to the bank and then to the accounting office of our school and got myself a new regard and permits. .. sad to say, i missed my OB exam meaning to say, i am gonna take a special exam and it is scheduled on the 13th of September, Tuesday, @ 10AM. goodluck to me...

... i passed my MS exam... still have to find out if i passed OR and CCM...

... in our clinical duty, we are now assigned in Sapang Palay in Bulacan... my gosh it's damn far and toxic... what was good was that we were allowed to handle patients... we were given a patient each and we were really busy...

... as i am writing this now, i am only waiting for the time to pass because i am going home to Laguna to surprise my parents... hopefully, Anne has Kampanera shooting so i can watch hehehe... so until next time i guess this has been long enough as much as i want to tell you guys more, i can't because i'm really tired... so bye!

No comments: