Wednesday, September 14, 2005

BORED LIKE HELL

... what a boring day... I got up early to catch an early bus from Laguna because I still had to pass by the bank to pay the make-up exam fee ... first bought a tapsi from Binalot when I arrived in Kamias ...

... good thing my mom was able to remove the grease from my white pair pf pants ... yadayadayada...

... so anyway, after paying for the special exam I headed off to the NBR only to find out that Dr. dela Cruz is absent and i couldn't take the exam... bummer...

... good thing Dr. Sanchez announced the students who are eligible to take MS2 next semester. our group made it hehehe...

... claire treated us out in Super Bowl of China in SM Fairview. t'was grat (err, coz it's free hehehe)

... nothing more aside from that... i slept when i came home from school...

... and yeah, my granpre is dying...

No comments: