Wednesday, January 30, 2008

WELCOME BACK

Well, yeah, it's official. I'm back from my very long hiatus. Just like what I said on my last post, alot has happened, but before anything else, I have a good news:

I have just received an update regarding my final pay from eTelecare (which has been long overdue). I just hope there would not be any problems with that. Finally they can release my final pay.

Okay, let's move on ... I'm blogging right now because I'm waiting for my download to finish and I can't do anything else while I'm doing that ... well, except for blogging. And yeah, I NEED (emphasis on need) to blog because it's a prerequisite before I can qualify for the PayPerPost website. They said my registration has been rejected because, and I quote: "as per our terms of service, we do not accept blogs with a non-writing period of 30+ days in the past 90 days." I surely don't qualify hehehe. I'll make sure I blog almost everyday so I can qualify and earn some money.

Since there have been loads of things that happened since my last real post, I'll dedicate individual posts for them. I'll try to write about my experiences for the past two years. yes, TWO long years hahaha. Anyway, here goes . . .

No comments: